The Ultimate Recruitment Marketing Guide for 2024 and Beyond
In the flurry of activity to bring in the fall class of 2023, you're also looking ahead ... to 2024, 2025, and beyond.
As the landscape of higher ed enrollment continues to shift, early planning and preparation is critical. Get started with our free planning guide.
Get Your Free Copy
Ultimate Recruitment Marketing Guide
For higher ed recruitment and marketing teams, it’s never been more important to:
- Attract students who align with your academic programs, values, and culture.
- Build brand awareness and differentiate your institution by highlighting your unique strengths.
- Engage with students from expanded geographic areas and demographic groups to attract a more diverse applicant pool.
- Utilize digital strategies to engage with prospective students, answer their questions, provide relevant information, and foster a sense of connection and belonging.
- Build long-term relationships with prospective students, nurturing them from initial interest, establishing rapport, fostering loyalty, and encouraging them to become advocates for your school.
By using strategic recruitment marketing techniques, you can position your team and institution to respond to the changes and challenges ahead – and our “Ultimate Recruitment Marketing Guide for 2024 and Beyond” can help you get started.
Download a sample for a sneak peek.